As a security management tool, Malwarebytes does not need any introduction. It is poised with advanced features as well as options to offer complete protection to your computer data from attacks of various malicious programs or virus or security threats. You have to be careful when it comes to using this security tool. You should have good amount of technical knowledge to deal with various technical hiccups with this tool. The aim should be using this tool without any hassles.
Malwarebytes may show up some technical glitches or errors. It may not open properly. Even though it opens it may get shut down abruptly. There could be many other issues with this software. All these problems happen due to different reasons. The reason has to be judged with precision otherwise solutions would not be fetched. In most of the cases, reasons are difficult to be diagnosed. Instead of searching for reasons, people simply go for reinstalling this software. It helps in most of the cases. Right after reinstalling process, certain technical errors are resolved automatically. In the following section, steps for this process are discussed.
- At first, you should hit “Start” button for Windows. From popped up options on your screen, you have to click on “Control Panel”.
- Go to the “Control Panel” and you shall discover many options here. Click to open “Add or Remove Program” system folder.
- List of programs that are installed on your computer will appear. From that list, you need to choose Malwarebytes.
- Once you have clicked on Malwarebytes, you shall find a couple of options at the right side. They are “repair” and “remove”. If you click “repair”, the process of reinstalling will start. If you click remove, the process of uninstall will be initiated.
- So, in this case, we have to click on “Repair” button to start reinstalling process.
- At this stage, you need insert setup CD for Malwarebytes. Now, reinstall process will start, and you should follow screen instructions and prompts carefully.
- When reinstall is completed, you need to restart your computer.
As soon as you open computer again, you have to double-click on screen icon of Malwarebytes. Now, scan your computer with this software. Hopefully, this time this tool will perform without showing up any glitches at all.
Users may require advanced guidance in this matter. To aid them with step by step guidance, Malwarebytes Customer Support Number are available at technical support centre.