Many applications are there, but Malwarebytes is different due to many reasons. Basically, this antivirus comes with a lot of important features that add more profound security to your computer. This effective tool is good for protecting your system data from hacking or phishing related issues. If you come across malware or virus, you should use this tool in order to get rid of them and make your computer data protected from any sorts of damages. In order to keep this software in its optimal performing state, you need to update it on frequent basis. Updating software is an important thing.
However, it is unfortunate to face some errors right after updating software. You would notice some unusual changes to your system right after updating this tool. What could be the possible reasons? How can you prevent these issues? A guide to the answers of the questions has been provided below.
If Malwarebytes does not work after being updated, you need to inspect reasons for error with precision. When reasons are not easy to understand, you should choose to repair software. During update file installation, some mistakes may have happened and that is why a few files may have become corrupt. Reinstalling will resolve that issue. For reinstalling, these are the steps that you should follow.
- To start with this process, at first you should close all active programs or running software on your computer.
- Now, you have to click on “Start” button for Windows and then you need to click on “Control Panel”. Just after entering Control Panel, you should double-click on “Add or remove programs” folder.
- A list of programs will open up on the screen and you have to choose Malwarebytes from that list.
- As soon as you click on that, you shall find a button on the right hand side. This button should be clicked. As a result, repairing process will being. Make sure that you click on repair button, not “uninstall”.
- Now, you just have to follow screen instructions carefully.
- Click on “Finish” when this process is completed.
Call Anytime for Help
If repairing software does not prove to be effective, you should call Malwarebytes Technical Support Number for guidance or help. You can pick up phone and call them anytime as per your requirements.